American seniors who live on their own are often concerned about the risks of injuring themselves in the bathroom. Studies show that around two-thirds of bathroom accidents occur in the shower or tub, and the vast majority of those are related to standard tubs and showers that lack the safety features of a walk-in bath.
If you have this safety concern about yourself or a loved one, why not have peace of mind? A walk-in bath is the perfect solution to a safe bathroom.
When deciding to update your bathroom with a walk-in tub, you want to trust that you’re choosing the best product available to you. Many companies offer walk-in baths, but at Home Forever Baths we’ve chosen Kohler walk-in baths because of their excellent quality. Kohler’s products are made in America and have been trusted by homeowners for over 140 years. We’re Kohler’s exclusive walk-in bath installer for Northern Illinois, not just because we care for our customers, but because we believe strongly in Kohler quality.
Not only do Kohler walk-in baths have a high-quality sealed door, they include a number of unmatched features, such as:
- Easy Access – With just a 3-inch entry threshold, our Kohler product is one of the lowest of any walk-in bathtub replacements, letting you enter and exit safely and easily.
- Support and Stability – Built-in handrails and grab bars allow for better support when standing or sitting and will help to eliminate slips.
- Advanced Therapeutic Technology – Hydrotherapy jets allow your body to relax, and you’ll enjoy relief from muscle pain every day.
- Warming Features – With three different settings on a heated neck and back system, you’ll be able to melt those sore muscles away.
- Removable Hand Shower – A multifunctional hand shower is perfect for those hard-to-reach places.
To learn more about updating your bathroom with a Kohler walk-in bath from Home Forever Baths, contact one of our friendly service representatives today by giving us a call, or get more information by filling out our brief online form to request a free, no-obligation estimate.